Friday, July 20, 2012

A Mother's Love is Forever

My very dear friends who I have known for over 10 years now, Ashleigh & Charlie Bryant, are loosing their mother to a disease called CJD.

I can't imagine having to endure the thought of knowing my mother only had months to live.

My friend Charlie has given up everything to be there for his mother day in and day out. She can no longer walk well, speak, eat solid foods, etc. Charlie takes care of her full time 24 hours a day.

There are so many wonderful people, friends, family and even members of the community who have been so gracious to assist him and his sister Ashleigh in whatever it is they need.


I am so lucky to know this family and I am so fortunate to know such a absolutely ONE OF A KIND vivacious extraordinary woman named Stephanie Bryant. 

It has been my pleasure bringing dinners and spending time with them on a weekly basis. 

I know Charlie, Ashleigh, Family and Friends don't have much longer to spend with Stephanie. But I do know that without a doubt so many people love this family and are here for them unconditionally.

I had the honor of photographing Stephanie's Birthday Party and wanted to share the love.

If you would like to help this family in any way at all, please contact me at 239.200.3075 either by phone call or text. They can use all the help they can get.

I know I speak on behalf of The Bryant Family when I say how truly blessed and grateful they are for everyone who has been there without fail. 

Pictures to follow...




a tree for mom.





























2 comments: